ABB recommends its customers to use Automation Sentinel for all its installed control systems. It is ABB's subscription based control system lifecycle support program that allows systems owners to actively monitor their control system versions and software lifecycle costs. With this program you keep control system software up-to-date while maintaining a flexible path forward to new technology and features.
Special incentives apply until December 31st, 2013
- Upgrade to newly released and/or latest available control system software and feature packs
- Automation Sentinel re-join fees will be waived (for control systems which had dropped out and want to renew)
- Price incentives on selected control system hardware for upgrade or expansion purposes
- Price incentives on selected types of Automation Sentinel subscriptions.
- Price incentive on renewal of active and ‘included’ Automation Sentinel agreements associated with new system purchases.
- Price incentive on Web Tech Talks subscriptions
Please contact your local ABB sales representative for details.
Automation Sentinel provides exclusive services for the maintenance, evolution and continual enhancement of the installed base of ABB control systems. These services are specifically designed to maintain and extend the useful lifetime of your control system.
ABB's solution is best because:
Maintain operation and avoid loss of production - Higher productivity through enhanced software functionality
Manage your life cycle costs - Yearly subscription provides predictability for plant precise budgeting
Continuous optimization of your process operations - Improves system availability, performance and reliability
Supports changing business goals with flexible life cycle support - Introduce new technology at your own pace
Complete flexibility - Improve your control system over time. Always the best, lowest risk path forward
Automation Sentinel is our commitment to help you get the most value out of your current ABB control system investment; it protects your past and present, as well as your future automation investments.