uses ABBs Object and Aspect Technology to manage all data required for the operation, supervision, optimisation and maintenance of your plant.
The Web-Browser based Graphical User Interface presents real-time process data and associated data from any other source together in integrated display.
Using Web-Browser Technology enable world-wide access of the data via Internet.
The Plant Explorer Functionality allows you to configure and arrange all objects in your plant in a hierarchy of different structures according to your users needs. These structures group associated data together and allow optimal navigation to all required information.
A wide range of standard and metals specific diagnostic functions gives fastest access to any process data required and help minimise down-time of the plant e.g.
- User defined alarm lists for each object
- Sequence Diagnosis, Status Lists etc.
- Filtered and Sorted Alarm and Event Lists hyperlinked to Process Displays
ABB Aspect ObjectsTM
will give structured object- oriented access to all available data in the plant, just one mouse click away, e.g.
- Statistical Production Reports,
- Maintenance Instructions,
- Process Display,
- Drives Analysis,
- Product Web- Page, Video-applications,
- Evaluation cost of production etc.
This will support efficiently your process of decision making.